QCTN is a one-stop-shop that helps identify the most appropriate clinical research and development service providers by applying a “best-of-breed” approach.
QCTN provides a best practice service for matching sponsor research requirements with members’ capabilities. The process steps can be summarised as follows:
- Positioning of research objectives
- Requirements mapping and scoping
- Selection of QCTN members
- Facilitation in negotiation and planning
- Contract and change management
- Contributing to the Go / No Go decision-making process of the sponsor
As an independent, not-for-profit industry association of preclinical and clinical service providers, QCTN is keen to ensure a transparent matching process.